At IML Containers, we take our commitment to the environment seriously. All of our containers, including the labeling, are 100% recyclable. IML Containers also has an internal ecosystem to reuse and recycle energy and production waste.
To increase support for our sustainability programs, this is how we do it.
- Multiple production sites to maximize the shipping efficiency and reduce the carbon-footprint
IML Containers has multiple plants in North America and South America. To meet your end-market needs, we offer optimized production and logistic solutions while providing responsive customer service to achieve an ultimate balance of cost, service, and liability with our aligned facilities :
- IML Containers St. Placide
- Printing St. Eustache
- IML Containers Iowa
- IML Containers Arizona
- IML Containers Sales Illinois
- IML Containers Printing Illinois
- IML Containers Columbia
- Recovery and recycling of waste and energy, for example utilizing production wasted energy to provide heat for facilities.
- Wood from sustainably managed forests PEFC certified poplar.
- ISO 14001 v2004 certified peeling factory.